The event includes two activities: a panel (1) and an entrepreneurial contest (2).
These activities addressed to life Sciences entrepreneurs and research entrepreneurs.
Note: You can pitch either in French or English
- (1) Panel includes 3 VCs and 3 serial entrepreneurs discussing about major issues of funding Life Sciences companies.
- (2) During the Entrepreneurial contest, 5 members of the jury will choose 3 companies, that will have the chance to participate, for free, at "Biotech Showcase" San Francisco (January 8–10, 2018).
10 h à 12 h | Panel discussion
- Nicola Urbani (Emerillon Capital)
- Laurence Rulleau (CTI Sciences de la Vie)
- Richard Bordeleau (Anges Québec & Fonds InnovExport)
- Andy Sheldon (Medicago & serial entrepreneur)
- Luc Vachon (Consultant & serial entrepreneur)
- Charles Boulanger (LeddarTech & serial entrepreneur)
12 h à 13 h | Lunch (cold meal included for all participants with your registration)
13 h 30 à 17 h 30 |5e DEVTECH Life Sciences entrepreneurial contest
AGENDA for the Contest
- Registration Deadline : October 2nd, 2017
- FinalistsAnnouncement : October 2017
- 1 training course for finalists: October 5, 2017 | NEW*
- Contest Pitches : October 11, 2017
- Finalists Announcement : October 12, 2017
- 1 training course for winners*: : date TBD
- "Biotech Showcase" San Francisco (January 8–10, 2018)
* Provided by Sovita Chander (VP Strategy, Le saint).
- As a pitcher:
- Yout must complete this application form and send it to Kevin Pochon by September 25, 2017;
- You must complete this registration page and pay the 50$ fees (blue button = S’inscrire à l’activité)
- You can also assist to the panel (cold meal included).
- As a participant:
- You must complete this registration page and pay the 25$ fees (blue button = S’inscrire à l’activité)
- You can attend the panel & the contest (cold meal included).