Main focuses of the GSBN
The Network fosters the establishment of profitable business relationships between its members and with other companies operating in the same markets by creating consortiums and organizing regional and international networking activities.
The Network also facilitates business development by:
- Defining a regional offer of distinctive products and services.
- Promoting this offer to real estate developers, building designers and potential business partners, primarily by distributing promotional documents and participating in sector events.
The Network initiates projects and activities meeting members' needs in the following areas:
- Providing information of market trends and opportunities.
- Training on best business practices.
- Technology and knowledge transfers/upgrading.
- New product development.
- Project financing.
- Marketing support.
To facilitate the mobilization and business development of its members, the Network undertakes initiatives aimed at:
- Supporting the region's positioning in terms of sustainable urban development.
- Harnessing the expertise of innovative building project designers.
- Promoting the building sector's unique offer (materials, products and technologies).
- trade and exploratory missions.
- identifying commercial, technological and financial partners.
- training /networking activities.
- joint development agreements.
- promotional campaigns.