We encourage you to leave comments and stories on Québec International’s social media pages. We trust your judgment to show the utmost respect in your comments.
- Any remarks deemed defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist or disparaging will be deleted without prior notice.
- Vulgarity and coarse language are also out of place. We believe that one can express his or her opinion without resorting to profanity or offensive language. Should a warning prove to be insufficient, we reserve the right, for the benefit of everyone, to delete without prior notice any comments deemed insulting or offensive.
- Please remember that a message written in all caps comes across as shouting. A comment is just as valuable when written in lower case.
- Messages that are not related to the nature of the page will be deleted. Advertisement of any kind will not be tolerated except for activities related to Québec International’s mission.
- We ask you to respect other people’s privacy by refraining from including personal information (such as phone number or email) or content from private conversations in your comments.
- Every comment is read and taken into account, as soon as possible, whether or not we reply to it.
- Hyperlinks to other sites are authorized, as long as their content is related to the topics discussed within the scope of Québec International’s activities. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of those sites and that we reserve the right to delete any inappropriate content.
- In order to promote harmony and the good operation of this page, Québec International reserves the right to delete comments, ban users or update these guidelines at any time and without prior notice.
Québec International is not in any way responsible for the information shared by the public and does not necessarily assume the content or opinions that may be conveyed. Moreover, please note that the different comments do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Québec International.